Datamob / Datasets

Koblenz Network Collection (KONECT)

    Koblenz Network Collection (KONECT)

The Koblenz Network Collection (KONECT) is a project to collect large network datasets of all types in order to perform research in the area of network mining. Data sources include Twitter, Flickr, Digg, Amazon, Prosper, Netflix and Wikipedia. Collected by the Institute of Web Science and Technologies of the University of Koblenz–Landau.

By Jérôme Kunegis.

URL http://konect.uni-koblenz.de/

Added 30 January 2012

Tags social networks, wikipedia, academic

Comments

Jae Seok Huh said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 18 October 2012 at 08:04 AM

Jae Seok Huh said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 18 October 2012 at 08:05 AM

Renu Sharma said:

I need these datasets for db2 R&D

Posted 23 January 2013 at 02:07 PM

Renu Sharma said:

I need these datasets for db2 R&D

Posted 23 January 2013 at 02:07 PM

Wen-Hsi said:

I would like to use data in academic projects

Posted 23 June 2013 at 12:34 PM

Manohar said:

I want to use this data in my data mining project

Posted 26 August 2013 at 04:53 PM

Manohar said:

I want to use this data in my data mining project

Posted 26 August 2013 at 04:53 PM

ampika said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 11 October 2013 at 05:51 AM

ampika said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 11 October 2013 at 05:51 AM

ampika said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 11 October 2013 at 05:51 AM

ampika said:

I need datasets for education.

Posted 11 October 2013 at 05:51 AM

Using this data source? Know an app that is? Post a comment.

Name

Email

Website

Please spell "data" backwards.